$145.00 – $171.00
The one of a kind Ultimate Parent Backpack (UP Bag) is essentially 3 bags in 1. It’s a diaper bag with XL capacity, a travel bag that’s perfect for both short and long-distance trips and a laptop bag that can fit up to a 17″ laptop, tablet, power bank and more.
The features make this the most versatile bag to hit the market. The UP Bag can be used well beyond diaper days with its discreet design. It’s the perfect bag for traveling families, growing families and families of multiples. Checkout its newest features and shop with confidence.
|Pick your Bag or Bundle||
UP BAG, UP BAG BUNDLE A, UP BAG BUNDLE B
Our 5V 20,000 mAh power bank is the perfect addition for your UP Bag. There’s just no point of having a USB connection in your bag without an actual power bank to connect it to.
- Double Port
- Built in Cable for most devices
- Fast Charge
- 3A Battery Charger with Tri-Input and Four-Output
- LCD Display
- Huge Capacity Backup Battery
- Compatible with Most Smart Phones, Apple, Android, Tablet and More
- Color Option:
Our sleek ice packs are the perfect match for the Ultimate Parent Backpack. The oversized insulated pockets are already triple layered and so our icepacks will be an added support in keeping your babies’ milk, food, beverages, and snacks crisp and delicious with hours of cool refreshment for healthier meals.
Colors: PINK, GREEN
Size: 16cm x 10.5cm = 6”x4”
- Reusable Ice Packs (In Sets of 2)
- Efficient Cooling
- Thin, compact
- Easy to Wipe Down/Clean
- BPA Free and Nontoxic
- Dimensions: 6″ x 4″ x 0.6″
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Reusable & Ecofriendly – Crafted using BPA free, nontoxic materials, our highly-efficient freezer packs can also be used over and over for kid’s lunch bags or boxes.
- Travel & Daily Use – Our freezable ice packs fits inside lunch boxes, containers, coolers and so much more!
- Compact & lightweight – Our thin chillers are designed to be lightweight and portable so they take up less food or drink space.
- Easy to Clean – Messes can happen, so if your lunch ice pack gets sticky due to spills, simply wipe it clean with a warm, wet wash cloth, dry, and reuse.